University enrollment

As pure research institutions, Max Planck Institutes do not confer educational degrees, so that students in the IMPRS must enroll at either the Humboldt University of Berlin or the University of Potsdam. University enrolment can be arranged after acceptance into the IMPRS. For details on the admission and dissertation process of the universities, please see their doctoral regulations (“Promotionsordnung der Mathematisch-Naturwissenschaftlichen Fakultät”). Accepted IMPRS students will receive assistance during the application, admission, enrollment, and possible visa application processes, through the IMPRS coordinator, the International Office, and institute administrative support.

Go to Editor View